Solid construction with state of the art results.
- Completely hydraulically driven, with a hydraulic power pac with electrical engine 4 kW, all hydraulic motors are Sauer-Danfoss.
- Construction completely in stainless steel
- 2 doors with lifting pistons and electrical safety contact
- The leek has to be put on a conveyor at the start of the machine
- The leaves are cut of with 2 rotating knives (clean cut)
- The roots cutting device has 3 different types none, standard or precision.
- Then the leek goes through 2 rotating peeling tumbles with over 500 peeling fingers, which travels the leek continuously from the roots to the leaves. It takes the dirty leaves and pulls them off.
- Water sprinklers at different places in the machine clean the dirt away.
- All functions are adjustable from the electrical control unit.